Dental Veneers Near You
A veneer is a tiny piece of porcelain designed to fit over the visible part of a tooth, much like a false fingernail does. In other cases, a “composite” material with natural colour is utilized instead of porcelain.
Why Get Veneers
- Your teeth’s colour, shape, and position can all be improved with veneers. An exact tint of porcelain can be selected to correct a single discoloured tooth or to lighten your front teeth. A veneer can restore the appearance of a chipped tooth.
- The entire front of the tooth is covered in porcelain, with a thicker portion replacing the damaged portion. When braces or other orthodontic treatments are not an option, veneers can correct tiny gaps. Sometimes, a veneer can be placed to align a tooth marginally out of alignment with the others.
How are teeth prepared for a veneer?
For no discomfort, a local anesthetic (injection) may be used. However, this is not always necessary. Our dental team will need to take an impression of the tooth after its preparation (mould). The dental technician will receive this and any additional information required to create the veneer.
How long will it take?
A veneer requires a minimum of two visits. The first step is to fit it and match the tint of the tooth, and the second is to prepare the tooth. Our dentist will then show you the veneer on your tooth before glueing it to ensure your satisfaction. A specific glue is used to bond a veneer into place, securely holding it to the tooth.
Dental veneers are incredibly thin coverings glued to the front of your teeth to improve the aesthetics of your smile. They will be made of porcelain or resin material. Our dentist may suggest dental veneers to treat a variety of smile flaws. Because porcelain’s colour and translucence closely resemble the natural appearance of tooth enamel, porcelain veneers are a terrific option for improving your smile. Your smile will remain radiant for years to come since porcelain is also stain-resistant. Additionally, resin veneers can match the shade of your teeth.
You can get a gorgeous, realistic-looking smile with dental veneers you want to show off.
Our dentist could suggest dental veneers if you want to make your smile more attractive. You can utilize custom-made veneers on one tooth or your complete smile. Veneers may be recommended for:
- Fill up big gaps and spacing between teeth
- Teeth that are significantly damaged or discolored can be whitened
- Enhance the appearance of teeth with unusual shapes.
- Fix a few slightly off-center teeth
- Restore cracked, chipped, worn, or damaged teeth.
Visit Our Dentist Near You
To learn more about customized dental veneers, we recommend how we can improve your smile. We invite you to contact us or stop by our clinic. We anticipate hearing from you!